Through June at Fairweather: Works on Paper, an exhibition, including established and emerging artists who have created unique works using paper as their primary medium.
New work from Patricia Clark-Finley with works on graphite and sennelier ink on yupo; Penelope Culbertson with works in calligraphy on antique paper; and Christine Trexel, who plants, harvests the materials and creates paper art.
Randy Finley and Patricia Clark-Finley
Also introducing new works on paper by Gary Pearlman, who embeds individually cut patterns of handmade paper integrating the works into original art and Denise McFadden, who works on dampened paper and mixes color directly onto her watercolor painting then weaves two paintings to create one.
In addition exhibiting original works on paper are artists:
- Original watercolors by Paul Brent
- Art by Victoria Brooks
- Collagraphs by Nick Brakel
- Art by Kathryn Delany
- Collage and yupo art by Dr. Jo Pomeroy-Crockett
- Pen and Ink art by Britney Drumheller
- Contemporary art by Agnes Field
- Ocean photography by Don Frank
- Pastels by Joanne Donaca, Bev Drew Kindley, Gretha Lindwood and Lori Wallace-Lloyd
- Teeny tiny art by toothpick artist Marga Stanley
- Nature photography by Neal Maine
- Landscape photography by Linda Fenton-Mendenhall
- Collage art by Sherrie Stahl
- Rice paper abstracts by Zifen Qian
And, too, Seaside nature photographer Neal Maine exhibits his latest natural history journal of images, habitat images found within steps from downtown, “along the coastal edge, in our own backyards.”
Neal Maine with his natural history journal of images.
Fairweather House and Gallery is located at 612 Broadway in Seaside, Oregon. Since 2006 the gallery has represented more than 100 nationally known artists with ties to the North coast, as well as mentored emerging regional artists.
Please visit http://www.fairweatherhouseandgallery.com/artists for more information.